Which type of service would suit me better, Deep or General Cleaning?
AG Easy Cleaning provides two packages: Deep and General Cleaning Services. We do advise new customers to choose deep cleaning as it is covers areas which are not traditionally covered by a regular service. After that our team will be able to maintain the cleanliness and freshness of the place. General cleaning is usually done on a daily or weekly basis.
Still not sure? Check what is involved in each service.
As the name suggests, is a basic cleaning of the house. The service provided will follow high standards, using the best products available in the market. It is faster and cheaper than a Deep Cleaning but does not include too much attention to hidden or high places.
A General Cleaning involves:
- Changing bedsheets
- Deodorizing and cleaning of toilets, tubs, sinks, showers, etc.
- Gentle wiping down of cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen
- Empty sink and load up dishwasher
- Dusting the furniture, skirting boards, etc.
- Vacuuming and mopping all floor surfaces
This type of service is about paying attention to the smallest details, giving to the whole place a thorough shakedown.
A Deep Cleaning involves:
– In the rooms and living rooms:
- changing the bedsheets
- hoovering and dusting under the furniture
- high dusting
- removing blackmarks from the walls
- wiping down blinds on both sides
- dusting inside of wardrobes (if empty)
- washing windows (inside and out, if possible)
– In the kitchen:
- getting out nasty, tough stains on the chimney, cabinets, sinks, appliances
- extensive dusting
- cleaning inside ovens and refrigerators
- dusting inside of cupboards (If empty)
– In the bathrooms:
- Heavy cleaning, from the top to the bottom
- Descaling and scrubbing showers, taps, tiles, mirrors, skirtings, etc.
– Dusting, hoovering and mopping the whole house